The Houston Humane Society is dedicated to, and working towards, ending cruelty, abuse and the overpopulation of animals while providing the highest quality of life to those brought to us for care.
We receive no federal, state, or local government funding and rely solely on donations, program services, and special events.
HHS is committed to creating awareness of animal welfare throughout the community by providing numerous programs for Houston area residents and their pets:
- 1,220,185 meals served to those in need during the pandemic
- We continue finding homes for homeless pets
- Humane education
- Animal Crimes and cruelty investigations
- Offer low cost serviecs in our Animal Wellness Clinic
With YOUR HELP we can reduce animal suffering in and around the Houston area. We encourage you to GET INVOLVED or MAKE A DONATION to help make a difference in lives of abused, homeless, and neglected animals.
Join our team in 3 simple steps:
- Register for 40 Days HERE
- Craft your story on a free Reason2Race donation page by clicking JOIN EVENT TEAM
- Share your story with family and friends!
There is no fundraising minimum to participate, and we encourage you to set a high goal, at least $1,000. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. BIG Power Yoga awards the following additional donations to the nonprofits of the highest fundraisers. Join us as we do 40 Days and compete to win additional funds for our cause!
$3,000 in additional prize donations to win
- 1st place fundraiser wins $1,000 for his/her cause
- 2nd place fundraiser wins $700 for his/her cause
- 3rd place fundraiser wins $500 for his/her cause
- 4th place fundraiser wins $200 for his/her cause
- 5th place fundraiser wins $200 for his/her cause
- 6th place fundraiser wins $100 for his/her cause
- 7th place fundraiser wins $100 for his/her cause
- 8th place fundraiser wins $75 for his/her cause
- 9th place fundraiser wins $75 for his/her cause
- 10th place fundraiser wins $50 for his/her cause
Contact us if you have questions.